Small Monday #15


Today in my Link Party - Small Monday - my breakfast. Shake with banana, yogurt, bee pollen, and at the very top of the dried cranberries. Small inconspicuous fruit that hides in itself the whole wealth of vitamins. After such a vitamin bomb, I'm full of energy throughout the day.

Why I took the picture? Because small is beautiful. If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) insects, flowers, objects and small details which do not all pay attention, I invite you.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.
I take part in: straightoutofthecamera / image-in-ing / 


1 komentarz:

  1. Thanks for stopping by http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/waiting-for-metro.html to share. I always enjoy your macro images but have "shot large" this week so did not link up.

    OdpowiedzUsuń