Small Monday #14

handmade buttons

Today in my Link Party - Small Monday - handmade buttonsColorful freeform other and what unique. A simple way to show your uniqueness. Useful common thing in this embodiment is not only a simple clasp but the original decoration.

Why I took the picture? Because small is beautiful. If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) insects, flowers, objects and small details which do not all pay attention, I invite you.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.


2 komentarze:

  1. Hello, I didn't know if the theme today is only for buttons, or anything small? Just let me know. Have a happy week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. The theme is what small. What often escapes our attention and enriches our environment.

      Usuń