Small Monday #16

Today in my Link Party - Small Monday - USB plug. Small connector so widespread that do not pay attention, and we use them on a daily basis. I can not imagine a productive day without this little thing.

Why I took the picture? Because small is beautiful. If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) insects, flowers, objects and small details which do not all pay attention, I invite you.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.

I link with: image-in-ing


3 komentarze:

  1. A plug is small, but oh so important! I could use a few more, to light up my dark closets:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. We do take those little plugins for granted

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I agree we do take them for granted. So much apart of our every day lives now.
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2015/11/memories-of-thanksgiving.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń