Small Monday #12


Today in my Link Party - Small Monday - currantsToday I begin to link the party later, but first I had to take care of other duties. For quick picture of delicious currants, which has just fester.

Why I took the picture? Because small is beautiful. If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) insects, flowers, objects and small details which do not all pay attention, I invite you.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.






I linking up with: macromonday2 / inspiration monday / image-in-ing

1 komentarz:

  1. I dont have small but would like to invite you to add your post to my Wordless Wednesday for all the world to see.
    http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/heartsie-girls-wordless-wednesday-25/

    Have a beautiful day!
    Karren

    OdpowiedzUsuń