Small Monday #8



Today in my Link Party - Small Monday again the food, baked bananaOk not baked banana but a bit which has not yet had time to eat. I know that this is not the picture as culinary blogging, but it was so delicious. And the last piece fits me for Small Monday.

Why I took the picture? Because small is beautiful. If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) insects, flowers, objects and small details which do not all pay attention, I invite you.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.







I linking up with: straightoutofthecamera / Sundays In My City / mondaymellowyellows / inspiration monday / whats the story / random fun / our world / p52 sweet shot tuesday / dienstags gehts rund / image-in-ing

7 komentarzy: