I walk round and round


I've been to many different places, everywhere you need to somehow come. Most often I walk on flat, low-lying I'm a tourist, but sometimes you have to go a little higher and still higher, to see something beautiful. Recently I went round and round to enter the tower and see the view of the surrounding countryside. It was in Grudziadz and the view from the summit showed you in one of the previous entries. How do you see today the road to the top was equally interesting.

I linkign up with: dienstags gehts rund / our world / whats the story / p52 sweet shot / hit me with your best shot

3 komentarze:

  1. I feel I might fall in! Down the rabbit hole. Love this.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh yes, Poland.
    Das Runde ist so toll, da unten, genial.
    Manchmal muss man hoch hinaus, um eine gute Aussicht zu haben.

    OdpowiedzUsuń