Monochrome Wednesday #11



Today Monochrome Wednesday - my eye. Not true, but glass, through which observe what is happening around.
If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) black and white, sepia, or tinted in a different shade, I invite you.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.




Linking up with: hit me with your best shot / Mittwochs mag ich / inspire me wednesday / little things / thursday favorite things

3 komentarze:

  1. I'm on a black and white kick lately. Just love them!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ого, все наши уже тут ))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I didn't know you did a monochrome meme--I'm so glad!! I will be back next week!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń